The safety of our guests and team has the highest priority at Hotel Bonne Auberge.
Below you will find the guidelines regarding our COVID-19 policy.
We strictly follow the recommendations of the Belgian government.
And of course we appreciate our guests taking their own responsibility.
- Disinfectant handgel is available at the entrance of the hotel.
- The 1.5m social distancing rule will be applied as much as possible.
- Our team has the necessary protective equipment, masks and gloves, which are changed and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Door handles, banisters and communal toilets are disinfected regularly.
Check-in, breakfast, terrace, bar & cleaning
- Upon your arrival, the keys and guidelines will be ready for you, completely disinfected, you will receive this in a container. Please leave this tray at reception with the key on departure.
- All payments are done by card, cash payments are temporarily not accepted.
- You will be assigned a table during breakfast. If you would like a drink on our terrace or in the bar, the same table will be assigned.
- Breakfast will be served by our team at your assigned table, instead of a buffet.
- Minibars may not be filled by us according to Belgian guidelines, you may use the cooling for your own means. This will be cleaned and disinfected after your departure.
- Every room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after departure. Glasses and cups are washed at 60 ° in the dishwasher. Remote controls, taps, soap holders, door handles, televisions, switches, etc. will be disinfected on departure and before arrival.
- Books and brochures may not be present in the common areas or in the room, this can be obtained on request, this will be your personal item.
Having a wonderful stay being our main priority at Hotel Bonne Auberge.
See you soon.